BIVIZIO is a smart platform that support smart specialization strategies and value chain development.
BIVIZIO is an advanced assets management system designed to manage key business indicators, public assets and external knowledge providers.
BIVIZIO is a collaborative toolbox that facilitate networking and collaboration between differents stakeholders, create cross-sectoral linkages and foster ecosystem mobilisation.
Offer world class digitization capacities for business ecosystem and dynamic networks of entities that want to collect, monitor and analyze data that aims at increasing their competitiveness, innovation capacity, cooperation and internationalization.
Ecosystem digitization, cluster & city
The Value chain is more than ever an ecosystem approach. Inputs come from outsiders like customers, suppliers, academia and more.
Cross-sectoral bridges & clusters interconnections
BIVIZIO has an embedded cross-sectoral search engine that is already pre-settled to suggest existing connection between industries. It can also be used to connect different clusters within the same region or at a global scale. Our cross-sectoral tool will help you identify unexpected links between industries and sectors.
Data management system & monitoring
BIVIZIO business intelligence functionality is based on it Data management systems and is data storage capacity. We collect data and metrics on all kinds of members of an ecosystem to monitor, analyze, prioritize and promote information that make the difference in a successful economic development strategy.
Business and participants
- Position key competences of enterprises on different value chains
- Achieve a clear picture of sectoral ecosystems
- Simulation capability of different supply chains
- Find new suppliers, scientific and technical resources
- Be part of a structured sector network
- Create "Innovative" collaborative projects
- Participate in communities of practice
Cluster and networks
- Benefit from an intelligent inventory of sectoral skills
- Support the establishment of structured sectoral networks
- Maximize manager performance through standardized tools
- Create real-time dashboards to measure and monitor key indicators
- Improve the overall visibility of the cluster and its branding
- Increase the quality of strategic information for members
- Opening up the various international markets
- Supporting intelligent specialization processes
- Identify investment opportunities (local or foreign)
- Provide added value to membership and services
- Connect the industry with global value chain